- March 4th to April 15th(EXC March 25th, April 1st & April 8th ) Monday – In Studio 9:00AM to 1:00PM
Lumion is a popular 3D rendering software that allows designers and architects to create immersive visualizations of their designs. The software offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of tools that can be used to create everything from simple 3D models to photorealistic environments.
Whether you’re an experienced designer looking to take your work to the next level, or you’re just starting out in the field, this course in Lumion can help you to create engaging and dynamic visualizations of your designs. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create impressive renderings of your projects that will help you to communicate your ideas and visions to clients and colleagues alike.
What does the course cover?
• Final project review
• Program Overview and settings for PC and Mac
• Understanding the asset editor
• Understanding all VRAY lights and examples
• Material Override
• Change time of day and exposure values.
• Adding portal lights
• Add Sphere lights
• Create emissive lights
• Access V- Ray Materials Library
• Use Vray library materials to scene
• Add background scene
• Make custom Vray materials
• Download Sketch UV
• Apply V-Ray V-Ray fur
• Final Render
Available for online training?
Sketchup 1 or equivalent (inquire to see if you are eligible)
Laptop with 4GB RAM & wheel mouse.
See requirements by clicking here
Internship & Work
Internships and the work placement program is only in conjunction with the Professional Practice Diploma. If you would like work placements it is recommended to take the higher Diploma.